Kanten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanten World

It's the world that you will explore many things about Kanten. Find out what it can do to improve your health and life style.

HomeHome  Kanten World BlogKanten World Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

introducing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mulie

introducing Empty
PostSubject: introducing   introducing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:39 am

flower hi.... hello there....

i am mulie from south sulawesi indonesia, i am very glad to join this forum coz i can share more story about seaweed farming in south sulawesi.
South sulawesi high potential to seaweed farming.
We did that and have to strengthen and empower seaweed farmer group in south sulawesi and we have supported by Mr. Soerianto Kusnowirjono ( PT. Agarindo Bogatama ) about how to good cultivate, harvest and post harvest to good quality.........
Back to top Go down
skusno

skusno

introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing   introducing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 am

mulie wrote:
flower hi.... hello there....

i am mulie from south sulawesi indonesia, i am very glad to join this forum coz i can share more story about seaweed farming in south sulawesi.
South sulawesi high potential to seaweed farming.
We did that and have to strengthen and empower seaweed farmer group in south sulawesi and we have supported by Mr. Soerianto Kusnowirjono ( PT. Agarindo Bogatama ) about how to good cultivate, harvest and post harvest to good quality.........

Welcome to the forum and good to see someone like you care about the seaweed farming that have lots of benefits for those who lived in rural coastal areas especially in Indonesia. We hope to hear more from your activities in doing a sustainable mariculture on seaweeds. Good luck!cheers
Back to top Go down
indahn

introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing   introducing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi guys... I'm new here:oops: . My name is Indah and I'm one of many fans of kanten or Agar-Agar (as called in my hometown). I always try to eat agar2 everyday, especially pure agar2 powder that can be drinked before each meal. There's one brand in my hometown called Agar Pac. LOVE IT!!
I love agar2 because it gives us many healthy benefits, especially because it is high in dietary fibre so it has laxative effect, if you're trying to loss some weight or maintaining your weight you can consume agar2. I read one health magazine and there were an experiment that said agar-agar can be used to help us lose some weight. Consuming 180gr of pure agar2 pudding (without sugar of course) or about 1/4 of 1 pack of agar2 powder before dinner, then u will feel full and there will be 4.4% reduction of your weight in 12 weeks. Of course the result will be maximum if you combine it with exercise and healthy foods.
So.. if you try every method of weight loss but haven't loss an inch, you can try this alternative. It might worked for you^___^
Back to top Go down
mulie

introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing   introducing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Very Happy hi.... hello indah...

greetings from makassar

so nice read ur email. me to guys, like you always consumption agar - agar, especially agarpac, because it gives me many healthy benefits, especially if i travelling, it's very help me. Agar pac so great...many more benefits for good healthy.......
Back to top Go down
indahn

introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing   introducing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:02 pm

hi guys... first of all I want to say happy new year to all..
hi to mulie, greetings from jakarta:P

Yup... agar really has so many advantages, and I read this one book from Japan called Seaweeds Kaiso. It is written that seaweed contains various minerals, as they are bathed in the mineral rich seawater. The most abundant mineral is calcium followed by potassium and sodium. As we all know these three minerals are needed by our body. So.. that's a new fact about agar2.. interesting huh?? ^__^study
Back to top Go down
mulie

introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing   introducing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi indah.......
Greetings from Makassar.......
Nice to read your email again.
So do i guys : Happy New Year 2008, wishing you keep fun, always be success and all the best for you and family, but don't forget me mulie makassar....Good luck:santa:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing   introducing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kanten World :: Kanten & Edible Seaweed-
Jump to: